HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interested in cranberries?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Interested in cranberries? on 02/10/13, 10:33 pm

tobinbellpwns

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bounce 

View user profile

2 Re: Interested in cranberries? on 02/10/13, 10:34 pm

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
this makes no sense

3 Re: Interested in cranberries? on 02/10/13, 10:35 pm

tobinbellpwns

Vinc360 wrote:this makes no sense
confused affraid monkey cat Evil or Very Mad Like a Star @ heaven Arrow Laughing Laughing Question Question Question cyclops cyclops pale pale 

View user profile

4 Re: Interested in cranberries? on 02/10/13, 10:37 pm

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
the games have srsly just begun btw tbh

5 Re: Interested in cranberries? on 25/10/14, 08:13 pm

IgJayAwSay

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
I don't know about cranberries, but I have some raspberries chillin' in the freezer (ha, get the pun?). Do you know about all the exciting benefits raspberries have to offer? Don't worry if not, for I can bring them right here onto the forum! Wow! How cool is that, right? I know you are beside yourself and are looking forward to some exciting new facts, so here we go!

Raspberries
  • Raspberries are a very healthy fruit, containing a total of 6g of fiber per 100g of raspberries! If you need to keep things speeding along in your life, they are the fruit to turn to!
    Raspberries are a great source of Vitamin C, which is sure to ward off mean ol' mister Cold and his evil brother Flu
    Raspberries are very low calorie, so you can eat at least 1500 buckets full and still not gain any weight! We do not advise you do this, though, as you will feel very ill
    Raspberries are very beautiful to look at. I tried proposing, but since they are a berry they did not respond. Also, my peers are weary of me. I advise against proposing, no matter how delightful they look. They are stubborn and will not respond.

I hope you enjoyed learning about raspberries today! Good luck and good eating!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum