HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

This forum is no longer supported, please visit www.houseofjigsaw2.com instead for the latest on the Saw series!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good to be back (?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Good to be back (?) on 16/02/17, 11:49 pm

IanGibbons

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
What's up, guys?

Never thought I'd be somewhat interested in Saw again.. especially being that my infatuation of the franchise was way back in my teen years. But, I figured that I'd already dedicated way too much time to it to not be at least a tiny bit intrigued.

I actually used to frequent HOJ back in the day for many, many years. Going by the name: Jigsaw08. Original? Very. Very original. It's nice to see some familiar faces, namely Vince at this point.

Question: Vince, have you considered emailing Lionsgate or something and trying to get HOJ back up and running for Legacy's release? I mean, I don't know how you pull those strings at all.. but it's a nice thought. Or would that involve you kissing the feet of Raybin?

Ian

View user profile

2 Re: Good to be back (?) on 17/02/17, 09:03 am

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
Hey Ian, good to see you here.

I did try to contact some PR people at Lionsgate but did not get a response. I know Kevin Greutert was looking into getting something done at some point, but it's ultimately up to Lionsgate and Twisted. I think it was said that Mark Burg is open to the idea, but hasn't really pushed for it yet. I'll contact PR again once the movie is officially announced through Lionsgate's channels. I still have quite a few of the original HOJ's assets laying around somewhere... but at this point they'll probably start from scratch. I still think earlier versions of vBulletin are one of the most usable platforms for message boards out there though...

3 Re: Good to be back (?) on 17/02/17, 05:20 pm

IanGibbons

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
That's nice that there's some interest on Kevin's end. And I must agree about vBulletin. Hopefully it'll be similar to the old layout.. because really how fancy does a message board have to be? I'm curious if the new directors will be as interactive with fans? Guess we'll have to see

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum