HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

This forum is no longer supported, please visit www.houseofjigsaw2.com instead for the latest on the Saw series!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your best Saw film experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Your best Saw film experience on 22/03/09, 11:51 pm

Caine187

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Explain your BEST Saw film experience!

Mine was during Saw 3 in theaters, where everyone was just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww during the Pig Vat scene. Also, it was my first time seeing a saw film in theaters Laughing

View user profile

2 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 22/03/09, 11:53 pm

Banned Dog

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
Oh man... umm...
Probably ending of Saw, getting up and looking at my friends, we all had this really wide eyed look on our face, and there was a mutual thought between us: "That, was the most epic film ever."

View user profile

3 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 22/03/09, 11:54 pm

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
Saw 1... the twist... the audience reaction... first Saw movie ever... yeh Saw 1

View user profile

4 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 23/03/09, 12:01 am

tobinbellpwns

Caine187 wrote:Explain your BEST Saw film experience!

Mine was during Saw 3 in theaters, where everyone was just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww during the Pig Vat scene. Also, it was my first time seeing a saw film in theaters Laughing

it was my first in theatres too.......lolstar

View user profile

5 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 23/03/09, 12:19 am

amyacid

Blog Editor
Blog Editor
My best saw film experience:: When they were playing all of them at sawmania and you knew that you were watching saw in the same room as tobin...... : ]

View user profile

6 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 23/03/09, 06:07 am

IgJayAwSay

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
I've only been to see Saw in the theaters once, and that was Saw V on Halloween. So yeh that has to be my best Saw moment in theaters zD

View user profile

7 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 23/03/09, 08:44 pm

Bev

Probably at IV, just because the theatre was so busy, nice atmosphere.
And i had been hyped up all day by my friends lol Smile

View user profile

8 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 24/03/09, 04:04 pm

light101dark

Blog Editor
Blog Editor
Saw 3
First one i saw in cinemas
Freakin' Epic

View user profile

9 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 24/03/09, 06:32 pm

It Girl. Rag Doll.

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
My best Saw film experience was definately the first time I watched the original Saw. I orderd it on Pay-Per-View at like 2 a.m. I didn't know anything about it, but it looked like the only movie worth watching. My sister fell asleep halfway through the movie, and at the end when Jigsaw stood up from the floor I screamed so loud that I woke her up lol.

View user profile

10 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 24/03/09, 08:54 pm

Samara

Victim
Victim
My thoughts/abrupt facial and hand gestures after seeing the first movie for the first time is very memorable.
But the Saw movies have ruined my movie experience all together.
I can't watch anything without going, "Alright. What kind of twist might be waiting for me at the end of this film?"

View user profile

11 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 27/03/09, 12:02 am

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Probably seeing Saw II, but I would say the time I got into Saw (around November 2005) was a great experience, as was the months leading up to Saw III's release.

View user profile

12 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 27/03/09, 01:03 am

Watching Saw III, IV and V in theatres.
But V was the best for me. Just walking out of the adrelanine rush that was the Table Saw trap and the Coffin trap... so great. Very Happy

View user profile

13 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 27/03/09, 01:22 am

the thing

Victim
Victim
phiiilllllll!!!! you're here!!

my best was probably saw II, III, and V. II because i thought it was going to suck but it didn't. III because i loved the relationship between amanda nd john and how easily i could relate to lynn and jeff as well as the closure it gave the series. and yes... i said saw V. i think it's sucky movie, but i like the film at first, and i went to see it why my dad and 2 friends. we were all talking about it afterwards over dinner, and what we thought was going to happen next and what was in jill's box.

View user profile

14 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 27/03/09, 01:23 am

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
How I wish I could sometimes forget how the first Saw was so I could re-watch it and be surprised by the ending Crying or Very sad

View user profile

15 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 27/03/09, 01:30 am

the thing wrote:phiiilllllll!!!! you're here!!

my best was probably saw II, III, and V. II because i thought it was going to suck but it didn't. III because i loved the relationship between amanda nd john and how easily i could relate to lynn and jeff as well as the closure it gave the series. and yes... i said saw V. i think it's sucky movie, but i like the film at first, and i went to see it why my dad and 2 friends. we were all talking about it afterwards over dinner, and what we thought was going to happen next and what was in jill's box.

Yeh
I'm here baby afro

Like V again.
Pwwwweeeeeze?

View user profile

16 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 27/03/09, 02:48 am

jb2004

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I will always have a special place in my heart for Saw IV. It was the first one I watched in the theatres... I can just remember every moment as the credits were coming on... seeing the autopsy... hearing the 'Hello Zepp' theme blasting through the theatre. Epic.

View user profile

17 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 31/03/09, 08:31 pm

Saw V was also amazing to watch not only because of how badass it is, but I had a blast at the theater in my Billy the Puppet costume Very Happy

View user profile

18 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 01/04/09, 12:38 am

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Even though I hate the film, the months leading up to Saw III's release around July or Auust 2006 or so were a great time to be on HOJ and be apart of the Saw fandom, with the hype it was getting and the anticipation so many had. That was a great time and one of my fondest Saw memories.

View user profile

19 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 01/04/09, 04:20 pm

I think my best SAW film experience was when I was finally able to watch Saw again.
I watched it in theatres and then I wasnt able to watch it for a whole year. I bought the dvd and tried it SO OFTEN, but I always had to stop again.
It sounds so dumb, but that movie seriouly freaked me out. so yea, when I watched it after such a long time, I was very proud of myself Smile

View user profile

20 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 07/04/09, 11:40 am

Soggy Sao

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Seeing SAW 1 for the first time at the movies. The ending and the crowd's reaction was just so epic Very Happy

View user profile

21 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 07/04/09, 02:19 pm

oh yea, I remember that. When the movie was over the guy next to me just starred to the floor and didnt move. exactly how I felt as well.

View user profile

22 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 24/06/09, 09:49 pm

molcoo

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Watching Saw 1 for the first time in my living room, late at night with all the lights off and no one home. I remember being so excited and tensed up throughout the whole thing. The twist at the end made my jaw drop and shivers went down my spine.

View user profile

23 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 23/04/10, 11:52 pm

brandy

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
The ending of the first film.
"Lolwut, the dead guy's the "killer"?"
"Uh...."
"Is he a ZOMBIE!? Is this a ZOMBIE movie!?"
"Uh...."
"No....he wasn't really dead. WTF!?"

Um, excuse me....

View user profile

24 Re: Your best Saw film experience on 25/02/17, 08:11 pm

IgJayAwSay

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
I've had my fair share of good times, but my absolute FAVORITE experience has to be when I took a sip of hot chocolate out of my Star Wars mug. Delectable.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum