HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

This forum is no longer supported, please visit www.houseofjigsaw2.com instead for the latest on the Saw series!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Five Will Become One Character

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Fav 5 Will Become 1 Char?

4% 4% [ 1 ]
26% 26% [ 7 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
44% 44% [ 12 ]
26% 26% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

IgJayAwSay

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
So who's your favorite 5-1 character? I really didn't care for Brit or Luba. Ashley was meh. Charles and Mallick definitely are the most awesome for me.

View user profile

Banned Dog

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
Not sure who I voted for in HOJ, I forget.

But I voted Charles this time, he was really cool and I liked his accent What a Face

View user profile

amyacid

Blog Editor
Blog Editor
Mallik was the most interesting IMO...

View user profile

CourtxCollision

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I liked Mallick.
He was entertaining

View user profile

Joker

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Charles -shrugs-

View user profile

Bev

Mallick.

I found Brit to be a little annoying at times, and the others were average. Mallick was the most interesting and entertaining.
Although, Charles was good too.

View user profile
I liked Brit most. She´s extremely cold and doesnt give a damn about others if her life is threatened.
She´s smart and acts instead of talking without thinking.

View user profile

Jeff Gordon

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Mallick, the true underdog. I kept imagining he would either be killed by Charles or Brit, yet he managed to be a hero, and may even still be alive! Smile

My second choice would be Ashley, as she seemed to be the most innocent and least likely to go nuts. Basically, she, like many others, did not deserve what she got.

View user profile

ribcaged

Blog Editor
Blog Editor
Charles, because Carlo Rota is extremely epic win.

View user profile

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I didn't really care for any of them, but I voted for Brit. She was the most likeable and bearable of the bunch, IMO.

View user profile
Mallick was great, and so was Charles.
As far as Brit... I just couldn't like her witty one liners, like:
"It's out next nightmare"
"Being smart"
"You first"

*shrugs*
Mallick redeemed her though

View user profile

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
I thought Brit was just a plot device. They couldn't kill her off because she was basically explaining the whole movie.

But yeahh... movies have to be AT MAX 90 minutes-long nowadays... writers have to think of a few techniques to explain things really fast.

Brit was holding the viewer's hand the whole movie.

It was annoying.

Mallick ftw, even though he wasn't the best character of the whole franchise... and his acting sucked zD

But yeahh... movies have to be AT MAX 90 minutes-long nowadays... writers have to think of a few techniques to explain things really fast.

It was annoying.

Mallick ftw, even though he wasn't the best character of the whole franchise... and his acting sucked zD
Yeah, but I can understand them doing that considering IV's complexity and pace. LOTS of people were very confused, so they tried a very simple approach.

View user profile

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
philsaw101134 wrote:
Vinc360 wrote:I thought Brit was just a plot device. They couldn't kill her off because she was basically explaining the whole movie.

It was annoying.

Yeah, but I can understand them doing that considering IV's complexity and pace. LOTS of people were very confused, so they tried a very simple approach.

But the scenario itself was very simple (maybe TOO simple as Patrick said), they only needed her character to make the movie shorter... at least that's what I think. Same goes with Strahm talking to himself.

They also did that in Saw IV (though a much better job covering it up) with the VERY smart, almost prophetic Agent Strahm who pretty much became an obsessed idiot in Saw V

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I seem to be one of the few who likes Strahm in Saw V, even though he was better in Saw IV. I think Strahm in V just got too obsessive for his own good, like Tapp did.

View user profile
DOJ wrote:I seem to be one of the few who likes Strahm in Saw V, even though he was better in Saw IV. I think Strahm in V just got too obsessive for his own good, like Tapp did.
Nah, I'm here with ya.
I liked Strahm in V, he just should have kept cool like he did in IV.

View user profile

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I liked how Strahm was sort of a Captain Ahab to Hoffman's Moby Dick in V.

View user profile

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
Yeah... but it was kind of a RADICAL change from the character that was presented in IV.

The death of Perez probably had a lot to do with it.

I also liked Strahm in V, I just think he lost a lot of what made his character interesting in IV. He had a good reason though.

Oh and also, am I the only one who thinks Hoffman might have something to do with Perez's death? I'm not talking about her "trap"

But she did say his name before she died... and I don't think she would die from what happened to her.

Hoffman obviously was trying to kill everyone who was getting too close to finding out the truth... his line when he was talking about Tapp pretty much proves this, and the fact that he killed Kerry, Perez, Rigg and Strahm for very questionable reasons.

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
philsaw101134 wrote:
DOJ wrote:I seem to be one of the few who likes Strahm in Saw V, even though he was better in Saw IV. I think Strahm in V just got too obsessive for his own good, like Tapp did.
Nah, I'm here with ya.
I liked Strahm in V, he just should have kept cool like he did in IV.

Yeah exactly... but of course after what happened to Perez he kinda lost it.

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Hoffman seemed to eliminate all of the major players involved with the case over the duration of III-V.

View user profile
DOJ wrote:I liked how Strahm was sort of a Captain Ahab to Hoffman's Moby Dick in V.

LMAO
sorry, I took that the wrong way zD

But yeah, it was just you classic cat and mouse story. Very good one too imo. Had 2 of my favorite SAW characters. Also Strahm owned the cube trap.

Last edited by philsaw101134 on 27/03/09, 01:31 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I liked how Strahm and Hoffman actually got to fight too, short as it was.

I still hate seeing the ending to the film Sad

View user profile
DOJ wrote:I liked how Strahm and Hoffman actually got to fight too, short as it was.

I still hate seeing the ending to the film Sad
Yeah, but he still had one of the most memorable deaths in the series. I still remember flinching when I saw his bone snap on the big screen.

View user profile

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I wonder if Strahm will have any new material at all in Saw VI or if his scenes are just stock footage?

View user profile
DOJ wrote:I wonder if Strahm will have any new material at all in Saw VI or if his scenes are just stock footage?
It's probably gonna be stock footage, but some new material would be fantastic!
I take it you're exited about Shawnee's return to Saw VI.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum