HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Five Will Become One Character

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Fav 5 Will Become 1 Char?

4% 4% [ 1 ]
26% 26% [ 7 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
44% 44% [ 12 ]
26% 26% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

DOJ

avatar
Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Is the sky blue, is fire hot, is water wet, is ice cold. I'm impossibly happy to hear she's back for VI Cool

View user profile
DOJ wrote:Is the sky blue, is fire hot, is water wet, is ice cold. I'm impossibly happy to hear she's back for VI Cool
Hahah yeah.
Very Happy
She's definetly gonna give VI some stuff to look forward to.
Wonder which, if any, 5-1 players will be in VI.

View user profile

DOJ

avatar
Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I wouldn't be surprised if at least Brit and Mallick return, and maybe the cops comb the location from Saw V, too. Thus possibly allowing us to see the aftermath of the Fatal Five.

View user profile
DOJ wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if at least Brit and Mallick return, and maybe the cops comb the location from Saw V, too. Thus possibly allowing us to see the aftermath of the Fatal Five.
Mallick's going to be seriously messed up if he lives, and as for Brit, maybe she'll have a small part in VI. So many things they could do with Saw VI....

View user profile

DOJ

avatar
Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Finding Mallick's body with his half-sawed hand Shocked

View user profile

Vinc360

avatar
Admin
Admin
philsaw101134 wrote:
DOJ wrote:I liked how Strahm and Hoffman actually got to fight too, short as it was.

I still hate seeing the ending to the film Sad
Yeah, but he still had one of the most memorable deaths in the series. I still remember flinching when I saw his bone snap on the big screen.


Oh dude.... the way that was shot was incredibly intense.


_________________
Saw VI - 10.23.09
View user profile

Vinc360

avatar
Admin
Admin
DOJ wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if at least Brit and Mallick return, and maybe the cops comb the location from Saw V, too. Thus possibly allowing us to see the aftermath of the Fatal Five.


Wait wait wait... at LEAST!?

I'd say at most Razz

I don't think Charles, Luba or Ashley could still be alive zD


_________________
Saw VI - 10.23.09
View user profile

DOJ

avatar
Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I was kind of bummed when we never saw the remnants of the Gideon mayhem in V. Timothy's mangled body strapped to the Rack Shocked

View user profile

Vinc360

avatar
Admin
Admin
I hope we get to see that in VI.

I've always wanted to get some clarification on who set up every trap in Saw III.

I think the rack was set up by Jigsaw... but obviously some of the traps were set up by Amanda and Hoffman.


_________________
Saw VI - 10.23.09
View user profile

DOJ

avatar
Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I doubt John set up The Rack, too weak by that point. I'd bet good money Amanda and Hoffman set up everything for John over the six months in between Saw II and III.

View user profile

Vinc360

avatar
Admin
Admin
Yeah I think you're probably right when I think about it.

I think all the traps were designed by Jigsaw though (except maybe a few ones by Hoffman, like the water box one)... but Hoffman seems pretty good at building them judging by the pendulum trap...


_________________
Saw VI - 10.23.09
View user profile

DOJ

avatar
Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Speaking of Hoffman, he's the world busiest detective. Saw V probably happens only a mere two or three days tops after III/IV, and in-between press conferences and filing police reports, he set up all of the Fatal Five traps that also include the crushing room Strahm died in. He must work out, rest well and drink Red Bull galore.

View user profile

jb2004

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I voted for Mallick!

And if I can go off topic for a second and respond to a previous post here...

I was kinda annoyed also that Saw V basically took the audiences hand and was like...

Scary Scene...
Actors turn to audience...
"ok this is what just happened....this is scary....be scared."
Almost like the writers forgot they were writing the fifth installment of these movies Very Happy

View user profile

Jeff Gordon

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
DOJ wrote:Speaking of Hoffman, he's the world busiest detective. Saw V probably happens only a mere two or three days tops after III/IV, and in-between press conferences and filing police reports, he set up all of the Fatal Five traps that also include the crushing room Strahm died in. He must work out, rest well and drink Red Bull galore.

I still think the autopsy may very well have happened before V.

@JB2004: Yes to everything.

View user profile

Soggy Sao

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Mallick, he was the only one who rubbed off as being somewhat likeable imo

View user profile

TylerTehSawBoy

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I voted for Ashley. She was hot.

View user profile

saydaysago0009

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Mallick was sweet but at the same time, Charles started to help them understand that they all did have a reasonable connection.

View user profile

saydaysago0009

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
jb2004 wrote:I voted for Mallick!

And if I can go off topic for a second and respond to a previous post here...

I was kinda annoyed also that Saw V basically took the audiences hand and was like...

Scary Scene...
Actors turn to audience...
"ok this is what just happened....this is scary....be scared."
Almost like the writers forgot they were writing the fifth installment of these movies Very Happy





i completely agree with that. they like..sheltered the audiance from it.

View user profile

molcoo

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Charles was the only tolerable 5-1 victim. They shouldn't of killed him off.

View user profile

DOJ

avatar
Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Charles was annoying but kind of amusing at the same time. Pretty much the only 5WB1 victim I found any bit interesting.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum