HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruiting HOJ2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Recruiting HOJ2 on 23/03/09, 08:22 am

Banned Dog

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
We have to be careful about this guys. Sure at this point we need more people, but we need to be careful about who we tell about this. For now, it's our own little safe haven from all the drama and Gordonites at HOJ.

So, what do you think the recruiting plan should look like? Let's hear some suggestions.

View user profile

2 Re: Recruiting HOJ2 on 24/03/09, 01:00 pm

Rorschach

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
ahhh so thats why we were so freaked out by me lol
No Im not a troll
but I understand were your coming from. I left HOJ for a good year because I couldn't take the stupid theories and drama people kept causing, luckily its gotten better ^__^

View user profile

3 Re: Recruiting HOJ2 on 24/03/09, 06:08 pm

I agree about HOJ. I know I´m not there anymore but I still read there and of course I also see the mess that is going on there.
the problem about HOJ is that they need A LOT more mods. They shouldnt accept offtopics in normal threads. Admins and mods dont need to be assholes, but they should take their "job" seriously.

View user profile

4 Re: Recruiting HOJ2 on 24/03/09, 06:12 pm

ribcaged

Blog Editor
Blog Editor
Dissociation wrote:I agree about HOJ. I know I´m not there anymore but I still read there and of course I also see the mess that is going on there.
the problem about HOJ is that they need A LOT more mods. They shouldnt accept offtopics in normal threads. Admins and mods dont need to be assholes, but they should take their "job" seriously.
Now there's a blast from the past. Good on you for joining! Smile

In terms of 'recruiting', I think we should just let people find this place on their own.

View user profile

5 Re: Recruiting HOJ2 on 24/03/09, 06:25 pm

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
Yeah I think we should let them find it... but still spread the word since it's still not very easy to find (it's not even on google yet)

6 Re: Recruiting HOJ2 on 24/03/09, 06:28 pm

ribcaged

Blog Editor
Blog Editor
Vinc360 wrote:(it's not even on google yet)
We can fix that if you sleep with one of the techies or something. Wink

View user profile

7 Re: Recruiting HOJ2 on 27/03/09, 06:59 am

Vinc360 wrote:(it's not even on google yet)

Two words: Black SEO.

Do it. It's not so bad Wink

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum