HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Would You Escape The Bathroom?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How Would You Escape The Bathroom? on 23/03/09, 08:59 am

Banned Dog

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
So, what are some of your ideas on how to beat the bathroom in Adam and Dr. Gordons position.

Dr. Gordon:
I'd just kill Adam, I don't know this guy, apparently he's spying on me, and it's either him or me and my family... hmm...

Adam:
Do make sure I don't get killed by Lawrence... cut off my heel.
Think about it, you could just cut off your entire heel, and you wouldn't have to sever the entire foot. The shackle would come off, you'd loose much less blood cause it's mostly bone down there, and you'd still be able to sorta walk and not just crawl.
...Or I'd do it Eric Matthews Style.

View user profile
If I was Gordon I would shoot Adam
If I was Adam I would probably do the same as Eric.

What I definately would NOT do is sitting there for more than 7 hours doing nothing.

View user profile

CourtxCollision

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
if i was adam and gordon was trying to shoot me. id go lay back in the tub.
Lol

View user profile
CourtxCollision wrote:if i was adam and gordon was trying to shoot me. id go lay back in the tub.
Lol

HAHA, I never thought of that! That would be so great.

View user profile

Jeff Gordon

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Gordon - pull the top off the lighter like I'm making a plan to kill Adam, instead drip fluid on a small part of the chain and light it up to weaken it, try to cut the burning part... scratch

Adam - Try to lube myself up, civility be damned! If it is still too tight, then probably keep trying to saw the chain... Razz

Last edited by Jeff Gordon on 27/03/09, 06:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

amyacid

Blog Editor
Blog Editor
I could never kill adam... even if he was stalking me. Not just cause I love Adam either. Like.... it's kind of messed up that people would be willing to shoot some guy who really didn't deserve to be there just so they could get out >___<

But I lol'd at Court's answer.
After hearing that, there's really no more logical answer zD

View user profile
I would type "noclip 1" in the console.

yeh.

View user profile

jb2004

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I'm not all convinced that I couldn't manage to slide my foot out of one of those shackles. It's the heel that keeps your foot in there... so If I couldn't get my foot out by pulling and tugging I'd use the hacksaw to cut only my heel off... then I could slide the shackle over it and off my foot. Plus I wouldn't have to worry about massive blood loss if I cut my whole leg off like G'man did Very Happy

View user profile

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Either shoot the chain or lock off, or do what Eric did silent

View user profile

Jeff Gordon

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
DOJ wrote:Either shoot the chain or lock off, or do what Eric did silent
I was thinking of that (The former suggestion anyhow), but Gordon had to cut his foot off to get the gun.

View user profile
I'd bitch and moan until Jigsaw HAD to let me out.
Or I could just kill adam.

View user profile

jb2004

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
If Adam had not pulled the drain... he would have eventually seen the key floating in the water.... so he could have unlocked himself and got the gun from the middle of the room...and given it to Lawrence so he could use the bullet and gun to shoot his lock off.

Both guys live Very Happy

View user profile

Soggy Sao

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
It would involve 2 rubbers, 2 lubes and a silver rocket Shocked

View user profile

Strahm1234

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
If I was Adam I'd tell Lawrence to turn off the lights. We'd break our chains with the toliet lid and when Zepp turned on the lights we'd pretend we were chained in still. Then Lawrence would fake cutting his foot and fake shooting me. When Zepp came in we'd double team him and then discover he isnt the apprentice. When John woke up we'd kill him. Game Over

View user profile
Strahm1234 wrote:fake cutting his foot

Oook... how would he do that ? A foot is a foot and if you cut it out you don't have it anymore Smile

View user profile

Strahm1234

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
AmandaAvenger wrote:

Oook... how would he do that ? A foot is a foot and if you cut it out you don't have it anymore Smile

He could have moved off camera and made the sawing off motion and then pretend to pass out with your foot out of sight so Zepp thinks he did it and runs in the bathroom

View user profile
Strahm1234 wrote:
AmandaAvenger wrote:

He could have moved off camera and made the sawing off motion and then pretend to pass out with your foot out of sight so Zepp thinks he did it and runs in the bathroom

Oh I see.

But it won't be necesarry anyway. Just crushing the chains with the toilet lid then fake-shooting Adam like you said would work. But then, I'm sure John will react somehow in the end. His idea of "infiltrating" the Bathroom trap as a corpse was pure genius Smile

View user profile

Game Over

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Dr Gordon
Wait until my wife called and luckily Tapp will distract Zepp and get my wife to trace the call with the police and get me rescued. NOT CUT MY FOOT OFF.

Adam
Well if i still had the key...obviously use it.

If not - Try to use the toilet tank lid to smash the pipe up and pull the shackle out and leave. If that didn't work, when Lawrence sawed his foot off I would ask him to, before he leave, give me the cell phone so I can get Lawrence's wife to trace the call and save me.

View user profile

molcoo

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I would simply just shoot Adam in the chest. Obviously I'll feel terrible about it afterward, but I'm in a desperate situation. Besides, killing him is my entire game; Jigsaw wants me to do it, and he holds the key to my freedom.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum