HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW cast info for Saw VI! Karen Cliche is in it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
http://boards.celebrityloop.com/showthread.php?p=899136.

Karen Cliche joins the cast of Saw VI!

Use google to see what she looks like tbh

um

yehh

zD

Banned Dog

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
Yea, she'll probably be a minorish victim. Twisted Evil

View user profile

CourtxCollision

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I wonder how big a of a role she will have.

View user profile

Joker

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I predict minor role.

View user profile

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
Joker wrote:I predict minor role.

Yeh I doubt it'll be a huge role.

Spoiler:
I don't even know who that actress is tbh :/

JoE

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
i bet shes hoffmans wifey and the next jigsaw

View user profile

Banned Dog

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
JoE wrote:i bet shes hoffmans wifey and the next jigsaw
Haha, no...
Here's what will happen:
So it turns out that she was coincidentally in the Sewers while Dr. Gordon was crawling around, and she saved him. Dr. Gordon went into hiding fearing the wrath of Jigsaw, and Karen Cliche will be his lover. Due to a broken condom, Karen has a baby which has only 1 foot. Because of his abnormal condition, the other kids at school make fun of him, and due to the pressure he drops out of high school. Filled with rage of his unfortunate life, he tracks down the 'Jigsaw Killer' to learn his ways, so that he may teach all those who wronged him their lesson...

View user profile

amyacid

Blog Editor
Blog Editor
Attack Dog wrote:
Haha, no...
Here's what will happen:
So it turns out that she was coincidentally in the Sewers while Dr. Gordon was crawling around, and she saved him. Dr. Gordon went into hiding fearing the wrath of Jigsaw, and Karen Cliche will be his lover. Due to a broken condom, Karen has a baby which has only 1 foot. Because of his abnormal condition, the other kids at school make fun of him, and due to the pressure he drops out of high school. Filled with rage of his unfortunate life, he tracks down the 'Jigsaw Killer' to learn his ways, so that he may teach all those who wronged him their lesson...

fuck man!
that's brilliant!!

View user profile

Soggy Sao

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Attack Dog wrote:
Haha, no...
Here's what will happen:

That's the plot to SAW VI right there!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum