HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My SAW VI fan script (full)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My SAW VI fan script (full) on 23/03/09, 02:26 pm

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
Here's my script: http://freetexthost.com/kf4nmrtxqg

(I thought I'd post it here too zD

2 Re: My SAW VI fan script (full) on 05/05/09, 11:53 am

saydaysago0009

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
that's a pretty sweet and acurate script, but at the same time, there's too many lines that are almost identical to some of the old ones in the previous movies. I'd maybe change them up a bit? Brendon is speaking identically to Jigsaw, and he's a completely different person than jugsaw.

make sense?

View user profile

3 Re: My SAW VI fan script (full) on 14/05/09, 03:28 pm

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
saydaysago0009 wrote:that's a pretty sweet and acurate script, but at the same time, there's too many lines that are almost identical to some of the old ones in the previous movies. I'd maybe change them up a bit? Brendon is speaking identically to Jigsaw, and he's a completely different person than jugsaw.

make sense?

I know what you mean but most of that was on purpose! This is actually because I cut a few scenes off the script... but the main idea was that Brendon wasn't a real apprentice but more like someone who agreed to help Jigsaw in exchange of a service that I explained in the script... Jigsaw basically told him what to say and what to do!

But since it's just a fan script, I decided to keep that subplot out of it. I'll probably post the actual scenes later though...

4 Re: My SAW VI fan script (full) on 14/05/09, 04:22 pm

saydaysago0009

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
still. i think it was well written. :]
nice job. and it makes more sense now. thankss

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum