HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Thoughts

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 14]

251 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:02 pm

Samara

avatar
Victim
Victim
Rofl @ my Twitter page.
http://i43.tinypic.com/b69200.jpg

I do hope he's alright though.


Edit: I also just noticed the Users Online feature for this board is in alphabetical order. Shocked

Edit2: Now there's like, 50 new updates on my Twitter page. zD
News travels fast.

View user profile

252 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:05 pm

Bev

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Samara wrote:Rofl @ my Twitter page.
http://i43.tinypic.com/b69200.jpg

I do hope he's alright though.
Random - but i went to school with the girl in the comment below yours zD

Also, i didn't even know anything had happened to MJ until reading this O.O

View user profile

253 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:14 pm

Samara

avatar
Victim
Victim
Bev wrote:
Samara wrote:Rofl @ my Twitter page.
http://i43.tinypic.com/b69200.jpg

I do hope he's alright though.
Random - but i went to school with the girl in the comment below yours zD

Also, i didn't even know anything had happened to MJ until reading this O.O
O___o

Why the hell am I following her? zD

View user profile

254 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:21 pm

Bev

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Samara wrote:
Bev wrote:
Samara wrote:Rofl @ my Twitter page.
http://i43.tinypic.com/b69200.jpg

I do hope he's alright though.
Random - but i went to school with the girl in the comment below yours zD

Also, i didn't even know anything had happened to MJ until reading this O.O
O___o

Why the hell am I following her? zD
Haha, idk. She's a Supernatural fan though, so it's all good zD

View user profile

255 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:23 pm

Relauby


Just woke up here
Just woke up here
My MSN is telling me that almost everyone is offline lolstar

View user profile

256 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:23 pm

Samara

avatar
Victim
Victim
Double post, Bev. Razz

And Twitter isn't working for me, so I can't see if your friend followed me first or if I did, lol.

View user profile

257 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:24 pm

IgJayAwSay

avatar
Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
Bev wrote:
Samara wrote:
O___o

Why the hell am I following her? zD
Haha, idk. She's a Supernatural fan though, so it's all good zD


EDIT: Jay, what did you want to ask me on msn? Sorry, i signed off accidentally zD
Haha I was wondering if you could tell if that was seriously AD or not, that's all lol. I don't think it was zD (lol I hope people don't get mad at me for mentioning his name zD)

View user profile

258 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:27 pm

Bev

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
IgJayAwSay wrote:
Haha I was wondering if you could tell if that was seriously AD or not, that's all lol. I don't think it was zD (lol I hope people don't get mad at me for mentioning his name zD)
Haha, i actually don't know if it was him or not, vinc will probably know though.
I just deleted the posts since one got reported lol zD


EDIT: Woah, i need an avatar O_O

View user profile

259 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:28 pm

Samara

avatar
Victim
Victim
"A new message has just been added while you write it your.
You can consult the last messages posted below and thus to decide if you want to modify it or to record it."

That's getting damn annoying tbh.
It shows up when there isn't even a new post. >_>
& it's not even grammatically correct. zD
"while you write it your." Rolling Eyes



Last edited by Samara on 25/06/09, 06:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

260 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:29 pm

IgJayAwSay

avatar
Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
Bev wrote:
IgJayAwSay wrote:
Haha I was wondering if you could tell if that was seriously AD or not, that's all lol. I don't think it was zD (lol I hope people don't get mad at me for mentioning his name zD)
Haha, i actually don't know if it was him or not, vinc will probably know though.
I just deleted the posts since one got reported lol zD


EDIT: Woah, i need an avatar O_O
Lol that was me Very Happy, that bashterd fock zDD. Also ok lol I'll ask Vincent if he gets on again lolstar

View user profile

261 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:32 pm

Samara

avatar
Victim
Victim
MSN better quit signing me in automatically. >:[

View user profile

262 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:37 pm

Relauby


Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Samara wrote:MSN better quit signing me in automatically. >:[

I like having MSN signing me in automatically.

Speaking of which, I think there might be something wrong with my MSN. If I delete it and re-install it will that help, or will have to make a new account?

View user profile

263 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:38 pm

TylerTehSawBoy

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
R.I.P Michael Jackson.

View user profile

264 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:39 pm

Samara

avatar
Victim
Victim
Relauby wrote:
Samara wrote:MSN better quit signing me in automatically. >:[

I like having MSN signing me in automatically.

Speaking of which, I think there might be something wrong with my MSN. If I delete it and re-install it will that help, or will have to make a new account?
Well, it's not just signing me in when I log onto the computer.
Every time I sign out, it signs me right back in.

View user profile

265 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/06/09, 06:41 pm

Relauby


Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Samara wrote:
Relauby wrote:
Samara wrote:MSN better quit signing me in automatically. >:[

I like having MSN signing me in automatically.

Speaking of which, I think there might be something wrong with my MSN. If I delete it and re-install it will that help, or will have to make a new account?
Well, it's not just signing me in when I log onto the computer.
Every time I sign out, it signs me right back in.

Oh that's different. Yeah, that would get really annoying.

View user profile

266 Re: Random Thoughts on 28/06/09, 01:27 am

CourtxCollision

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
HOJ doesnt like us.

View user profile

267 Re: Random Thoughts on 28/06/09, 01:28 am

the thing

avatar
Victim
Victim
*Sigh*

View user profile

268 Re: Random Thoughts on 28/06/09, 01:30 am

Vinc360

avatar
Admin
Admin
who the FUCK posted so many threads tonight? I calculated I still had at least 48 hours to buy more bandwidth... now I can't for a least a month.


awesome.

Idk if I'm gonna pay tbh... 50 bucks a month? hmmmm


_________________
Saw VI - 10.23.09
View user profile

269 Re: Random Thoughts on 28/06/09, 01:32 am

IgJayAwSay

avatar
Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
Vinc360 wrote:who the FUCK posted so many threads tonight? I calculated I still had at least 48 hours to buy more bandwidth... now I can't for a least a month.


awesome.

Idk if I'm gonna pay tbh... 50 bucks a month? hmmmm
UGH. FFFFFFFFFS.

Evil or Very Mad Shocked

That sucks Mad =O

View user profile

270 Re: Random Thoughts on 28/06/09, 01:33 am

the thing

avatar
Victim
Victim
Vinc360 wrote:who the FUCK posted so many threads tonight? I calculated I still had at least 48 hours to buy more bandwidth... now I can't for a least a month.


awesome.

Idk if I'm gonna pay tbh... 50 bucks a month? hmmmm
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Um... I think I know who tbh...

View user profile

271 Re: Random Thoughts on 28/06/09, 01:36 am

CourtxCollision

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
It was doj

View user profile

272 Re: Random Thoughts on 28/06/09, 07:31 am

IgJayAwSay

avatar
Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
Ugh this whole thing with the bandwidth sucks. Crying or Very sad

In other news, I had to wake up at 7 AM again to go to the beach. I'm sick of waking up so early like this. I kind of want to get back to my own home haha. Even though going to the beach is going to be fun, probably.

View user profile

273 Re: Random Thoughts on 28/06/09, 07:42 am

DOJ

avatar
Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I'm sorry if my numerous threads on HOJ caused the bandwidth to crash Embarassed I had no idea that would ever happen, I don't think anybody could've.

View user profile

274 Re: Random Thoughts on 28/06/09, 07:58 am

IgJayAwSay

avatar
Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
DOJ wrote:I'm sorry if my numerous threads on HOJ caused the bandwidth to crash Embarassed I had no idea that would ever happen, I don't think anybody could've.
I don't know how it happened, but I believe you when you say you didn't mean to and you have no idea what caused it. Crying or Very sad

View user profile

275 Re: Random Thoughts on 28/06/09, 08:06 am

DOJ

avatar
Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Thank you. I hope this problem gets fixed ASAP, I already miss HOJ.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum