HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Thoughts

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

326 Re: Random Thoughts on 09/01/10, 02:16 pm

iluvjigsaw

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Bev wrote:
iluvjigsaw wrote:Bev

do you have the power to change usernames?

afro
I actually don't know lol, but i'll try to find out.
I know that Vinc can, but i'm not sure about Mods, hmm.


K let me know Smile

View user profile

327 Re: Random Thoughts on 09/01/10, 03:12 pm

steph87

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Hi HoJ2.

This sucks. I mean it's great we have a HoJ2, really it is, but it's not the same tbh.

I do approve of having Strahm in this forum's pic though I love you zD

View user profile

328 Re: Random Thoughts on 09/01/10, 04:44 pm

CourtxCollision

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
studying is the devil.

View user profile

329 Re: Random Thoughts on 09/01/10, 05:09 pm

Samara

avatar
Victim
Victim
Student + dying = studying.
/Facebook group

View user profile

330 Re: Random Thoughts on 09/01/10, 07:15 pm

Bev

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Those of you that haven't already, should emmigrate over here:
http://www.houseofjigsaw.66ghz.com/index.php

Although i think most of you already have, haha.

View user profile

331 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 10:47 am

iluvjigsaw

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Bev wrote:Those of you that haven't already, should emmigrate over here:
http://www.houseofjigsaw.66ghz.com/index.php

Although i think most of you already have, haha.


the link doesn't work for me

Sad


this happened last time we did this too Sad

View user profile

332 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 10:58 am

the thing

avatar
Victim
Victim
iluvjigsaw wrote:
Bev wrote:Those of you that haven't already, should emmigrate over here:
http://www.houseofjigsaw.66ghz.com/index.php

Although i think most of you already have, haha.


the link doesn't work for me

Sad


this happened last time we did this too Sad
Sad Hm, hopefully this gets fixed..

And good morning cat

View user profile

333 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 11:03 am

iluvjigsaw

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
the thing wrote:
iluvjigsaw wrote:
Bev wrote:Those of you that haven't already, should emmigrate over here:
http://www.houseofjigsaw.66ghz.com/index.php

Although i think most of you already have, haha.


the link doesn't work for me

Sad


this happened last time we did this too Sad
Sad Hm, hopefully this gets fixed..

And good morning cat

It'll be another month before I can go on there probably that's what happened last time remember?

idk and I tried 3 different browsers etc...

oh well

and morning to you too sorry I didn't text back/ go back to MSN I was laying down most of the day I felt sick

but I'm better now

Very Happy

View user profile

334 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 11:06 am

the thing

avatar
Victim
Victim
iluvjigsaw wrote:
the thing wrote:
iluvjigsaw wrote:
Bev wrote:Those of you that haven't already, should emmigrate over here:
http://www.houseofjigsaw.66ghz.com/index.php

Although i think most of you already have, haha.


the link doesn't work for me

Sad


this happened last time we did this too Sad
Sad Hm, hopefully this gets fixed..

And good morning cat

It'll be another month before I can go on there probably that's what happened last time remember?

idk and I tried 3 different browsers etc...

oh well

and morning to you too sorry I didn't text back/ go back to MSN I was laying down most of the day I felt sick

but I'm better now

Very Happy
No Damn, I'll talk to Vince about it.

And no problem, I'm glad you feel better cheers

View user profile

335 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 11:12 am

iluvjigsaw

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Thanks Very Happy


I've been watching that True Blood show

I absolutely love it

it's so funny it's like southern vampires but God it's so funny

anywho...

Did you hear that the season premier of Lost might be interrupted by the State of the Union Address (I think) Mr.Osama will be giving?

I read somewhere that they have to decide whether to interrupt American Idol or Lost

so gheeey

View user profile

336 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 11:14 am

the thing

avatar
Victim
Victim
iluvjigsaw wrote:Thanks Very Happy


I've been watching that True Blood show

I absolutely love it

it's so funny it's like southern vampires but God it's so funny

anywho...

Did you hear that the season premier of Lost might be interrupted by the State of the Union Address (I think) Mr.Osama will be giving?

I read somewhere that they have to decide whether to interrupt American Idol or Lost

so gheeey
I've heard a lot about True Blood, I might check it out after looking into it. I'm looking for another TV show to get obsessed with, haha.

And seriously?? That's bullshit. I'd rather have them interrupt American Idol for that shit. Lost is more important than that, tbh. I bet a lot of people would agree Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

337 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 11:31 am

iluvjigsaw

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
the thing wrote:
iluvjigsaw wrote:Thanks Very Happy


I've been watching that True Blood show

I absolutely love it

it's so funny it's like southern vampires but God it's so funny

anywho...

Did you hear that the season premier of Lost might be interrupted by the State of the Union Address (I think) Mr.Osama will be giving?

I read somewhere that they have to decide whether to interrupt American Idol or Lost

so gheeey
I've heard a lot about True Blood, I might check it out after looking into it. I'm looking for another TV show to get obsessed with, haha.

And seriously?? That's bullshit. I'd rather have them interrupt American Idol for that shit. Lost is more important than that, tbh. I bet a lot of people would agree Evil or Very Mad


I would hope so I hate American Idol

and True Blood is good but there's a lot of sex in it

and some of it unnecessary but oddly enough is there for humor like I swear there was this one part and this chick was watching Blind Date on T.V. and it looked like she was masturbating and I was like wtf who the hell masturbates to Blind Date but um that's not what was happening lmao

it's just really funny more than annoying sex scenes even if the chicks are mostly ugly

the main character's best friend is so funny though she's black and talks like the stereotypical black person

and her cousin is a gay black guy omg so funny

um but yah you just have to keep watching it it's pretty interesting aside from ugly bitches getting laid


Suspect

View user profile

338 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 11:36 am

the thing

avatar
Victim
Victim
iluvjigsaw wrote:
I would hope so I hate American Idol

and True Blood is good but there's a lot of sex in it

and some of it unnecessary but oddly enough is there for humor like I swear there was this one part and this chick was watching Blind Date on T.V. and it looked like she was masturbating and I was like wtf who the hell masturbates to Blind Date but um that's not what was happening lmao

it's just really funny more than annoying sex scenes even if the chicks are mostly ugly

the main character's best friend is so funny though she's black and talks like the stereotypical black person

and her cousin is a gay black guy omg so funny

um but yah you just have to keep watching it it's pretty interesting aside from ugly bitches getting laid


Suspect
Lol wow, that's nothing what I expected from a vampire show O_o

I'm definitely checking this out now lol!

View user profile

339 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 11:38 am

iluvjigsaw

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
the thing wrote:
iluvjigsaw wrote:
I would hope so I hate American Idol

and True Blood is good but there's a lot of sex in it

and some of it unnecessary but oddly enough is there for humor like I swear there was this one part and this chick was watching Blind Date on T.V. and it looked like she was masturbating and I was like wtf who the hell masturbates to Blind Date but um that's not what was happening lmao

it's just really funny more than annoying sex scenes even if the chicks are mostly ugly

the main character's best friend is so funny though she's black and talks like the stereotypical black person

and her cousin is a gay black guy omg so funny

um but yah you just have to keep watching it it's pretty interesting aside from ugly bitches getting laid


Suspect
Lol wow, that's nothing what I expected from a vampire show O_o

I'm definitely checking this out now lol!


It seriously isn't anything I expected either it's so funny yet romantic at the same time

well kinda in some instances lmao

it's good though I'm enjoying it until Lost comes back Very Happy

View user profile

340 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 11:41 am

the thing

avatar
Victim
Victim
iluvjigsaw wrote:
the thing wrote:
iluvjigsaw wrote:
I would hope so I hate American Idol

and True Blood is good but there's a lot of sex in it

and some of it unnecessary but oddly enough is there for humor like I swear there was this one part and this chick was watching Blind Date on T.V. and it looked like she was masturbating and I was like wtf who the hell masturbates to Blind Date but um that's not what was happening lmao

it's just really funny more than annoying sex scenes even if the chicks are mostly ugly

the main character's best friend is so funny though she's black and talks like the stereotypical black person

and her cousin is a gay black guy omg so funny

um but yah you just have to keep watching it it's pretty interesting aside from ugly bitches getting laid


Suspect
Lol wow, that's nothing what I expected from a vampire show O_o

I'm definitely checking this out now lol!


It seriously isn't anything I expected either it's so funny yet romantic at the same time

well kinda in some instances lmao

it's good though I'm enjoying it until Lost comes back Very Happy
I can't wait for Lost... February is just around the corner Very Happy This season is gonna rule. I re-watched all of Season 5 and understand it a lot better now. It's set up some epic things for 6, along with the rest of the show I guess, lol. And Charlie's coming back, so that in itself rules.

View user profile

341 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 11:42 am

iluvjigsaw

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
the thing wrote:
iluvjigsaw wrote:
the thing wrote:
iluvjigsaw wrote:
I would hope so I hate American Idol

and True Blood is good but there's a lot of sex in it

and some of it unnecessary but oddly enough is there for humor like I swear there was this one part and this chick was watching Blind Date on T.V. and it looked like she was masturbating and I was like wtf who the hell masturbates to Blind Date but um that's not what was happening lmao

it's just really funny more than annoying sex scenes even if the chicks are mostly ugly

the main character's best friend is so funny though she's black and talks like the stereotypical black person

and her cousin is a gay black guy omg so funny

um but yah you just have to keep watching it it's pretty interesting aside from ugly bitches getting laid


Suspect
Lol wow, that's nothing what I expected from a vampire show O_o

I'm definitely checking this out now lol!


It seriously isn't anything I expected either it's so funny yet romantic at the same time

well kinda in some instances lmao

it's good though I'm enjoying it until Lost comes back Very Happy
I can't wait for Lost... February is just around the corner Very Happy This season is gonna rule. I re-watched all of Season 5 and understand it a lot better now. It's set up some epic things for 6, along with the rest of the show I guess, lol. And Charlie's coming back, so that in itself rules.



it's confirmed he's coming back? /fangirl squeeeeee


yay

I need to rewatch Season 5 I didn't really like it that much tbh though

the Dharma thing was annoying to me

but we'll see what happens

View user profile

342 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 11:47 am

the thing

avatar
Victim
Victim
iluvjigsaw wrote:
the thing wrote:
iluvjigsaw wrote:
the thing wrote:
iluvjigsaw wrote:
I would hope so I hate American Idol

and True Blood is good but there's a lot of sex in it

and some of it unnecessary but oddly enough is there for humor like I swear there was this one part and this chick was watching Blind Date on T.V. and it looked like she was masturbating and I was like wtf who the hell masturbates to Blind Date but um that's not what was happening lmao

it's just really funny more than annoying sex scenes even if the chicks are mostly ugly

the main character's best friend is so funny though she's black and talks like the stereotypical black person

and her cousin is a gay black guy omg so funny

um but yah you just have to keep watching it it's pretty interesting aside from ugly bitches getting laid


Suspect
Lol wow, that's nothing what I expected from a vampire show O_o

I'm definitely checking this out now lol!


It seriously isn't anything I expected either it's so funny yet romantic at the same time

well kinda in some instances lmao

it's good though I'm enjoying it until Lost comes back Very Happy
I can't wait for Lost... February is just around the corner Very Happy This season is gonna rule. I re-watched all of Season 5 and understand it a lot better now. It's set up some epic things for 6, along with the rest of the show I guess, lol. And Charlie's coming back, so that in itself rules.



it's confirmed he's coming back? /fangirl squeeeeee


yay

I need to rewatch Season 5 I didn't really like it that much tbh though

the Dharma thing was annoying to me

but we'll see what happens
I believe it is, yes cheers

The finale is probably the most important part of Season 5 since it seems to set up some really major stuff, or at least the last 2 or 3 episodes. Mainly stuff that happens with Jacob and the new people that land on the island, like the woman who took in Sayid, etc.

View user profile

343 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 04:33 pm

Kiley_Rae

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I'm really bored right now...I think I'll go make a sandwich...

View user profile

344 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 08:59 pm

SeaSaw

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
There are so many different boards in my favorties list that I'm actually getting kind of lost. Lol.

View user profile

345 Re: Random Thoughts on 10/01/10, 09:01 pm

TylerTehSawBoy

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Well howdy doodle doo HOJ number 2!

View user profile

346 Re: Random Thoughts on 30/08/12, 12:42 pm

CourtxCollision

avatar
Just woke up here
Just woke up here
This site doesnt have my fucking font color. HOJ user CourtxCollision is not very pleased with this.

View user profile

347 Re: Random Thoughts on 25/10/14, 07:56 pm

IgJayAwSay

avatar
Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
Oh my god you guys.

So tonight I decided to venture on over to Tim Hortons. It was raining, so I took an umbrella with me.... I walked with the umbrella over my head until I got to Tim Hortons.... and then... I realized...

"WHAT THE HELL? IT ISN'T EVEN RAINING."

Boy oh boy did I feel stupid lol gosh oh golly gee wiz

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum