HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

This forum is no longer supported, please visit www.houseofjigsaw2.com instead for the latest on the Saw series!

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's Me...

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 It's Me... on 26/03/09, 11:50 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Hey guys, been a while since any of you last heard from me. I'm sure some members are more than a little apprehensive of me being here in light of my temper tantrum on HOJ two months back, which I feel terrible for and wish I could go back to stop myself from exploding the way I did and causing such a ruckus. I've been working harder than ever to keep myself in control and not let trivial things get to me, things not worth getting banned over. I hope you guys are okay with me being here and will give me time to show I've improved. If I do anything remotely wrong here and I swear I won't, then the staff can boot me from here. I promise to you all that I'm a lot better since that time and my mood has been pretty good.

It's good to be back conversing with you guys Cool

View user profile

2 Re: It's Me... on 26/03/09, 11:52 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
welcome back man Very Happy good to see you again

View user profile

3 Re: It's Me... on 26/03/09, 11:52 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Thanks, and don't worry if I'm in a bad mood, I'll just stay off here until I feel better. Better that than risk getting banned and screwing up again like last time.

View user profile

4 Re: It's Me... on 26/03/09, 11:55 pm

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
Hey welcome and thanks for joining!

5 Re: It's Me... on 26/03/09, 11:56 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Sure thing Cool

View user profile

6 Re: It's Me... on 26/03/09, 11:56 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
no worries man. i hope you have found the help you need and i think it's great that you're tackling the problem.

assuming that you've been lurking on hoj, these are really exciting times for saw, aren't they? bom

View user profile

7 Re: It's Me... on 26/03/09, 11:58 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
They are, I'm very excited Amanda is back for Saw VI. I have a strong feeling VI will be my favorite since II.

I've been attending group therapy and also started working a bit on a job assessment, and have been taking some measures to keep myself in a good mood and not be so reactive. I hope one day Nya will allow me back onto HOJ, hopefully in time for Saw VI.

View user profile

8 Re: It's Me... on 27/03/09, 12:06 am

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
I get that kind of feeling too... I mean the fact that Amanda will be back will certainly make the movie feel more "familiar"... more like the first three films. There's something missing from the last two films (IMO) and I'm pretty sure the reappearance of Amanda will make things feel more like the first three...

All the signs are saying that Saw VI will be the last one too... why would Patrick say that he KNOWS what the final Saw movie will be if his contract ends after VI? And why does he say we can expect an announcement SOON?

Plus the fact that they're bringing back Amanda... it seems like we're gonna an explosive finale.

I can't wait

9 Re: It's Me... on 27/03/09, 12:07 am

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I feel the same way. I think Saw VI will be the installment the series has long needed.

View user profile

10 Re: It's Me... on 27/03/09, 12:15 am

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
Well I say it might be the last movie... but if James Wan and Leigh Whannell came back for one last sequel, I certainly wouldn't say no. Even if it was completely unrelated to any Saw movie zD

11 Re: It's Me... on 27/03/09, 12:17 am

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I just want Saw VI to be a good movie above all.

View user profile

12 Re: It's Me... on 27/03/09, 05:42 am

Hey, man. Nice to see you again Smile.

View user profile

13 Re: It's Me... on 27/03/09, 05:53 am

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Thanks Very Happy I hope to be allowed back onto HOJ sometime, maybe in a while from now. I miss it there and hope to be back eventually.

View user profile

14 Re: It's Me... on 27/03/09, 06:19 am

Anyway, I'm glad to see you here, and hope to see you on HOJ 1 soon Very Happy

View user profile

15 Re: It's Me... on 27/03/09, 06:20 am

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Thanks, I sure hope it won't be very long before I am Very Happy

View user profile

16 Re: It's Me... on 27/03/09, 06:00 pm

DOJ is badass like that. Good to see you. Smile

View user profile

17 Re: It's Me... on 27/03/09, 06:29 pm

Bev

Good to see you here DOJ, welcome Smile

View user profile

18 Re: It's Me... on 27/03/09, 06:31 pm

Banned Dog

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
I never got to meet you, but the stories I heard and posts I read portrayed u as cool Smile

View user profile

19 Re: It's Me... on 27/03/09, 06:49 pm

amyacid

Blog Editor
Blog Editor
HI DOJ!
Very Happy
Welcome to HOJ2

View user profile

20 Re: It's Me... on 27/03/09, 10:55 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Thanks guys, and I'm relieved to see you guys are okay with me being here Smile I thought after what happened two months ago on HOJ (something I feel very stupid for and wish I could go back in time to stop from happening), you'd hate me being here, but I'm glad and grateful to see you guys don't mind me here Smile I hope to be back on HOJ1 eventually, maybe by the Summer.

View user profile

21 Re: It's Me... on 28/03/09, 04:12 am

CourtxCollision

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
hey Doj.
Its cool to hear that youve been doing alright.
Welcome Smile

View user profile

22 Re: It's Me... on 28/03/09, 04:16 am

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Thanks Smile I hope to be back on HOJ sometime eventually, hopefully fairly soon. I've been doing a lot better, and felt like the worst person in the world after my (completely unacceptable and inexcusable) freakout. I'm careful to see to it that never happens again.

View user profile

23 Re: It's Me... on 28/03/09, 04:17 am

jb2004

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I'm really lovin all the familiar people on here... we got our own little community goin on here between the two HOJ's Wink

View user profile

24 Re: It's Me... on 28/03/09, 05:16 am

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Don't forget the real HOJ is still very much alive and well Wink

View user profile

25 Re: It's Me... on 30/03/09, 08:34 am

Cameron

Welcome back, man!

View user profile

Sponsored content