HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

This forum is no longer supported, please visit www.houseofjigsaw2.com instead for the latest on the Saw series!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saw II Fan Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Saw II Fan Thread on 31/03/09, 12:04 am

DOJ wrote:It's arguable if Saw II is more Tobin or Donnie's movie, they both did their roles amazingly great. Donnie is as irreplacable as Eric as Tobin, Shawnee and Costas are as John, Amanda and Hoffman.
Speaking of Shawnee's preformance, there was this little reaction of hers when she wakes up in the Nerve gas hosue: When she wakes up, in a panic, she checks her head for the Reverse Bear Trap.

View user profile

52 Re: Saw II Fan Thread on 31/03/09, 12:07 am

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
That was a neat little touch she added to her performance. Shawnee was great in this movie too, on par with Tobin and Donnie.

View user profile

53 Re: Saw II Fan Thread on 31/03/09, 10:20 am

I wouldnt say I like this one most, but I definately love it. My favourite characters are Amanda and Eric, so of course I watched it over and over again.
What I like most about this movie is that thereĀ“s not one single boring scene. Either Amanda is in it or we go back to John and Eric. Saw and Saw2 are the only two movies from the whole series that I watch without the urge to skip a scene.

View user profile

54 Re: Saw II Fan Thread on 31/03/09, 07:15 pm

The anxiety in the Hand Trap gets me every time.

View user profile

55 Re: Saw II Fan Thread on 06/04/09, 06:05 am

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I just got done watching the first two Saws together and remembered what a great double feature they both make. The two best Saws back to back Cool

View user profile

56 Re: Saw II Fan Thread on 07/04/09, 12:27 pm

Soggy Sao

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I was fortunate enough to watch all of the SAW's in order and spoiler free Cool. For me, II is the best in the series and I will probably never think otherwise. It features the best storyline, best twists (excluding I's big reveal of course Razz ) and Tobin, Donnie and Shawnee are all at their best performance wise.

View user profile

57 Re: Saw II Fan Thread on 14/05/09, 12:02 am

saydaysago0009

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I love this movie so much i own in on DVD and on UMD for my PSP. I've seen it so many times and it really never gets old for me. I was so surprised that Amanda was not a victim but an accomplice in this movie. My favorite scene is when Tobin and Donnie are talking and you can just see Eric start to get more and more heated and desperate.

View user profile

58 Re: Saw II Fan Thread on 09/01/10, 08:49 pm

Pinface

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Loved it as much as the original, gotta love the needle pit.

View user profile

59 Re: Saw II Fan Thread on 10/01/10, 05:55 pm

molcoo

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
While this is inferior to Saw and Saw III, it's still a helluva lot better than IV, V, and VI. The suspense is top notch, the chemistry between Donnie and Tobin is fantastic, and the traps are all very creative.

The Needle Pit scene is by far one of the most disturbing scenes in horror film history, and I'm not joking. It's stuck with me ever since I first saw it.

View user profile

60 Re: Saw II Fan Thread on 10/01/10, 06:52 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Saw II never gets dull to me. Hard to believe it'll be a half-decade old this year.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum