HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anger Problems

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Anger Problems on 13/04/09, 08:51 pm

TylerTehSawBoy

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
DOJ wrote:Me being an online addict doesn't help, either :/
Well, we have a few things in commen:

1. We love Saw

2. We have anger problems

3. We love Shawnee Smith and Amanda Young

4. We have Asperger's

5. We sometimes have sleep problems

6. We go on the internet too much.

View user profile

52 Re: Anger Problems on 13/04/09, 08:57 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
That's about right.

View user profile

53 Re: Anger Problems on 13/04/09, 09:33 pm

TylerTehSawBoy

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
DOJ wrote:That's about right.
True, true.

View user profile

54 Re: Anger Problems on 13/04/09, 09:37 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I've been trying to eat healthier too, as too much sugar or salt can add to your mood and sour it.

View user profile

55 Re: Anger Problems on 14/04/09, 11:48 am

food indeed can change your mood a lot. Anxiety patients often live with a strict diet, because too less blood sugar causes anxiety.

I know about the sleep problems as well. My problem isnt that I cant sleep, my problem is that I dont WANT to sleep. Even if I dont have nightmares I think sleep is nothing but a waste of time, so I keep it to a minimum (3-5 hours a night). And of course I feel the effect of that :/

About your internet addiction. Did you ever try to change that? you´re indeed ALWAYS on DOJ, maybe you should go cold turkey. Dont take me the wrong way, I know online addiction is very serious and I think if you´re forced to do something else you might find new things that can satisfy you.
A week with no internet at all can do wonders.

View user profile

56 Re: Anger Problems on 14/04/09, 05:24 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I've actually thought about that, only minimal time online for about a week or so and doing some other activities.

View user profile

57 Re: Anger Problems on 14/04/09, 07:43 pm

TylerTehSawBoy

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
DOJ wrote:I've actually thought about that, only minimal time online for about a week or so and doing some other activities.
I should do that.

View user profile

58 Re: Anger Problems on 14/04/09, 07:44 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I admit, I spend way too much time online and lately I've had too many days where all I literally do is sit in front of my computer doing absolutely nothing but browsing and such.

View user profile

59 Re: Anger Problems on 15/04/09, 02:58 pm

what surprises me... you seem like a creative person, I´m sure you could use your anger in a positive way maybe in drawing, writing or in photographie.

you both should try not to be online that much for a week. you could start on monday and see who of you is better in resisting the urge to come online Wink

View user profile

60 Re: Anger Problems on 15/04/09, 05:37 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I actually do channel a lot of my feelings into my work I do such as my writing and have looked into artwork as a possible additional hobby. Even though I'm a poor artist, I find watching painting to be relaxing and I think it's something that would keep me in a good state of mind and being.

View user profile

61 Re: Anger Problems on 16/04/09, 02:02 am

Cameron

DOJ, nice signature man. I love that movie.

View user profile

62 Re: Anger Problems on 16/04/09, 02:11 am

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Thanks Smile It's one of my favorites too, and that quote reflects my outlook on things since my banning and it's pretty much a motto I live by.

View user profile

63 Re: Anger Problems on 25/04/09, 07:50 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Looking back when I started to get aggressive and defensive whenever I'd be discussing Saw III or Amanda with some people, I initially was not like that and only started to be so when the member in question I won't name kept calling me out every time I said I didn't like Saw III or wanted Amanda to be alive or hoped the next sequel would be better than III, etc. and this goes back as far as 2007 on another board we were both on. He'd constantly derail Saw threads and we'd go back and forth with him trying to force his viewpoints on me and say things like I was biased and inaccurate with my opinion and not a true Saw fan because I didn't like III, etc. and the staff there got sick of it and had to temp-lock a few Saw threads and monitor them for a while because they were tired of his antics (and even warned me even though he was the antagonist the entire time). I finally reached my breaking point with him last year around March when we had that epic argument and fight in that thread I linked, and I guess you can say my fighting with him over the film and his unwillingness to accept an opinion different from his own put me in that zone whenever I'd discuss Saw III or Amanda with some people. Not saying it's an excuse, it's not, but you can imagine how frustrating it must be to not only debate the same topic for two years, but even fight over it with people who can't accept opinions different from their own. On IMDB one stupid fan even called me a phony because I hated III and liked II the best.

View user profile

64 Re: Anger Problems on 25/04/09, 07:53 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
usually when i'm angry i listen to music, sit down and play the bass, shoot hoops, maybe text a friend or two.

sometimes i just let it out and scream and kick things (nothing alive of course, lol). it helps tbh.

i'm also a writer and it provides inspiration for me sometimes. most of what i write is gothic fiction besides my saw fanfics (which i will post once i've completed posting everything on hoj afro)

and about firstblood, yeah, they guy can be pretty frustrating for me sometimes. even though i agree with most of his opinions about saw III i think he needs to back off sometimes.

oh, and he can lay off the personal attacks as well.

View user profile

65 Re: Anger Problems on 25/04/09, 07:57 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
He's gotten away with several blatant personal attacks, and has said I'm ignorant, spiteful, blinded, etc. simply because I don't like Saw III for the reasons I do. Even if you agree with him, he takes his defense of the film way too far by making it personal and being a bully.

View user profile

66 Re: Anger Problems on 25/04/09, 07:59 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
DOJ wrote:He's gotten away with several blatant personal attacks, and has said I'm ignorant, spiteful, blinded, etc. simply because I don't like Saw III for the reasons I do. Even if you agree with him, he takes his defense of the film way too far by making it personal and being a bully.
i agree with his feelings about III but not the way he forces them on others.

and believe me, i know where you're coming from. like he said previously, he decided to pick a fight with me about saw V. he talked to me like i was 10 years old and tried to make me feel like the village idiot.

View user profile

67 Re: Anger Problems on 25/04/09, 08:02 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
He's the exact same way with me over III, and by that point I had it with him and unloaded onto him. You can only take so much before you break. Not saying that makes it right, but we all have our breaking points. I remember seeing him argue with you over Saw V and was tempted to help, but since I had him on ignore I opted to stay out of it and not fuel the argument. But believe me, I sympathize with you in that regard. You can understand why I'm so defensive and aggressive when I'd discuss Saw III a lot, since I was used to it from arguing with him nonstop over the movie and worse yet, when he'd bait me over it for no reason other than to start trouble.

View user profile

68 Re: Anger Problems on 25/04/09, 08:11 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
i know what you mean, and i think i was getting to that point too in our argument about saw V. i decided it would be best to just walk away since it was obvious to me that he wasn't gonna back down and was just going to continue to act like he was superior to me simply because of his opinion of a movie.

i found out later that you and he had quite a colorful history with each other. jesus peter. i think he is smart in some respects, but in others, he's wildly intolerant of differing opinions.

View user profile

69 Re: Anger Problems on 25/04/09, 08:13 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
He really is. I'm glad you took the time to research him more. How can you NOT see he's been a blatant bully and instigator to me? Not saying I'm innocent because I am responsible for having the explosive reactions I did against him and not being more mature about it, but Jesus, he knows he's being a bully and a firestarter and he gets off on it. He actually nearly got banned from another board he's on for arguing with people and has gotten warnings on another. It's amazing he has yet to be permabanned from any site he frequents (he got tempbanned twice on HOJ).

View user profile

70 Re: Anger Problems on 25/04/09, 08:25 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
DOJ wrote:He really is. I'm glad you took the time to research him more. How can you NOT see he's been a blatant bully and instigator to me? Not saying I'm innocent because I am responsible for having the explosive reactions I did against him and not being more mature about it, but Jesus, he knows he's being a bully and a firestarter and he gets off on it. He actually nearly got banned from another board he's on for arguing with people and has gotten warnings on another. It's amazing he has yet to be permabanned from any site he frequents (he got tempbanned twice on HOJ).
i'm surprised he hasn't tbh confused

View user profile

71 Re: Anger Problems on 25/04/09, 08:28 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
He should be, not just for what he's done to me but others as well. Did you take the time to read the thread discussing the Saw III DC DVD and how ridiculous he was getting with his posts against me?

I also want to take the time to apologize to anyone I upset or offended during my outburst back in January. I wasn't thinking straight and was in a terrible mood and let my anger dictate my feelings. I actually took a small break offline during that time to cool down, and then saw I was banned when I got back on. I still feel terrible for exploding the way I did and over something so stupid.

View user profile

72 Re: Anger Problems on 25/04/09, 08:32 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
DOJ wrote:He should be, not just for what he's done to me but others as well. Did you take the time to read the thread discussing the Saw III DC DVD and how ridiculous he was getting with his posts against me?

I also want to take the time to apologize to anyone I upset or offended during my outburst back in January. I wasn't thinking straight and was in a terrible mood and let my anger dictate my feelings. I actually took a small break offline during that time to cool down, and then saw I was banned when I got back on. I still feel terrible for exploding the way I did and over something so stupid.
i did. i went through about 20 or so of the pages before my eyes felt tired.

i'm amazed that he was that persistent in continuing a feud with you on the internet, especially since he probably knew it wasn't going to change your opinion. i mean, how many pages was that? 40? 50? i'd have to check but i remember it being something like that. sheesh. i mean, to call someone out on posting something factually incorrect is one thing. to call someone out on complete subjectivity is quite another.

and no harm done. i still feel like a part of hoj disappeared when you were banned.

View user profile

73 Re: Anger Problems on 25/04/09, 08:38 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
You can only imagine how exausted and disgusted I was after that entire thread got closed after the feud we had. Christ, that guy needs some serious help to learn how to tolerate opinions different from his own and not be a harassing bully to people he disagrees with. A difference of opinion is one thing with a friendly disagreement, but to blatantly harass and attack someone over it is entirely unacceptable. If anything, him fighting with me over the film only makes me hate it even more than I already do. The thread went on for about 44 pages total.

I probably shouldn't publicly discuss my HOJ banning, but so far I've had no luck getting back on. What people don't understand is the times I got banned it was over the fights I was provoked into, a total of three. Another time back in December 2007 was over some offsite comments I made about one of the staff members after I made some ignorant assumptions based on what I'd been told by a certain member with the initials of AA (hint, he shares the same name as a character from S1). Three times I got suspended for fights FB blatantly provoked me into and for no reason. The thing that's frustrating with him is that he always thinks of his opinions as facts and presents them as such, and he never agrees to disagree and let you have your opinion.

View user profile

74 Re: Anger Problems on 25/04/09, 08:43 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
he's kinda like those kids in high school who are like "yo muddafucka, u don't like dis?? fuck u ur a fag lol!!" the only difference is that he's a little more articulate. it's the same concept, really.

View user profile

75 Re: Anger Problems on 25/04/09, 08:46 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
It really is. He's like a high school bully, only more articulate with his wording. He's still a bully and still deserves punishment. I'll admit I deserved a lengthly tempban for my outburst and feel a few months of banning is justified, but I do hope one day to be back on HOJ, even though my chances so far look slim to none. I still have FB on my ignore list there, he isn't worth the trouble anymore.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum