HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

This forum is no longer supported, please visit www.houseofjigsaw2.com instead for the latest on the Saw series!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The SAW Video Game, Info + Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The SAW Video Game, Info + Updates on 02/04/09, 07:27 pm

Banned Dog

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
Alright, so here's what he know so far...
http://weblogs.variety.com/the_cut_s...t-the-pub.html
On that site, we got a couple screen shots as well. (Thanks angael18 of HOJ for that link).

Vinc later posted this:
After contacting Konami about the game we've learned that the game takes place in a mental institution. It will be a third person survival horror that will be like a mix between a Resident Evil game and a Silent Hill game. The fans will recognize some traps from the movies as well as some new ones. The main goal for Konami is to respect the "feel" of the Saw movies as well as its story and atmosphere. A few cutscenes will make you look away while playing the game.

The player will control a protagonist whose goal will be to help people who are stuck in traps created by the infamous Jigsaw killer.

Konami also told us that game will take place in an "unexpected timeline" (it will also feature flashbacks) and that it will make a lot of fans happy.

So a lot of people from those screen shots think 'Obi'. I agree, but I don't think he'll be the main character, my interpretation is they're trying to throw us off, and that's one of the flashbacks they're ganna give us.

What do you guys think? Post any additional info you find here as well.

View user profile

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
Attack Dog wrote:Alright, so here's what he know so far...
On that site, we got a couple screen shots as well. (Thanks angael18 of HOJ for that link).

Vinc later posted this:
After contacting Konami about the game we've learned that the game takes place in a mental institution. It will be a third person survival horror that will be like a mix between a Resident Evil game and a Silent Hill game. The fans will recognize some traps from the movies as well as some new ones. The main goal for Konami is to respect the "feel" of the Saw movies as well as its story and atmosphere. A few cutscenes will make you look away while playing the game.

The player will control a protagonist whose goal will be to help people who are stuck in traps created by the infamous Jigsaw killer.

Konami also told us that game will take place in an "unexpected timeline" (it will also feature flashbacks) and that it will make a lot of fans happy.

So a lot of people from those screen shots think 'Obi'. I agree, but I don't think he'll be the main character, my interpretation is they're trying to throw us off, and that's one of the flashbacks they're ganna give us.

He's not the main character, the main character is never in a trap.

But it IS Obi. They're not trying to mislead us, remember, it's Konami, not Lionsgate. It's not like they are trying to mislead us or anything.

Banned Dog

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
Vinc360 wrote:

Vinc later posted this:

But it IS Obi. They're not trying to mislead us, remember, it's Konami, not Lionsgate. It's not like they are trying to mislead us or anything.
Fair nuff... but what do you mean the main character isn't in a trap? Isn't that the point of the game? Escaping traps and such?

View user profile

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
Attack Dog wrote:
Vinc360 wrote:

Vinc later posted this:

Fair nuff... but what do you mean the main character isn't in a trap? Isn't that the point of the game? Escaping traps and such?

Nope. Like I said, you play as a guy who tries to help people who ARE in traps in a mental institution.

The Obi trap in the bathroom IS a flashback.

View user profile

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Looks like a cool game and I hope it turns out good.

View user profile
we have a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xandvJevGEE

View user profile

TylerTehSawBoy

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I can't wait to get this game.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: