HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ads............

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ads............ on 02/04/09, 08:57 pm

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
Don't be too surprised if you start seeing a small amount of ads (no pop-ups or anything annoying) appear on the website. I'll try to keep these out of the FORUM area.

Those will be GOOGLE ads so you don't have to worry about viruses or anything and they won't be too flashy (no flash ads)

The more clicks those ads get, the more new features/upgrades this site will get!

One of the first changes that will be made once it becomes possible is the domain name. I'll probably buy a .com domain name.

2 Re: Ads............ on 02/04/09, 09:02 pm

Banned Dog

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
Vinc360 wrote:Don't be too surprised if you start seeing a small amount of ads (no pop-ups or anything annoying) appear on the website. I'll try to keep these out of the FORUM area.

Those will be GOOGLE ads so you don't have to worry about viruses or anything and they won't be too flashy (no flash ads)

The more clicks those ads get, the more new features/upgrades this site will get!

One of the first changes that will be made once it becomes possible is the domain name. I'll probably buy a .com domain name.
My friend made a site which is just a bunch of google adds, he gets like 2 cents every time some1 clicks one zD

View user profile

3 Re: Ads............ on 04/04/09, 08:15 am

light101dark

Blog Editor
Blog Editor
so we should all go on an ad clicking spree to upgrade the site?
okay.

View user profile

4 Re: Ads............ on 18/04/09, 01:54 am

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
Pretty much yeh...

the ads have been added on the front page (not the forum)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum