HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

This forum is no longer supported, please visit www.houseofjigsaw2.com instead for the latest on the Saw series!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dr. Gordon, Dead Or Alive?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Dr. Gordon, Dead Or Alive? on 08/04/09, 04:44 pm

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
I don't see any problem with this thread as long as we don't get thousands of them.

27 Re: Dr. Gordon, Dead Or Alive? on 23/04/10, 11:41 pm

brandy

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I don't know. I'm nuetral. I don't really want him to be heavily involved, but if he is, eh...
If he died, that's fine too.

View user profile

28 Re: Dr. Gordon, Dead Or Alive? on 25/02/17, 06:31 pm

IgJayAwSay

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
I can't possibly imagine Doctor Gordon being alive. I mean, we saw him cutting off his own foot in the first film and he was looking whiter than death. There's no way he's coming back for Saw 3D!

...Also I have been studying his behavior patterns for a few years now and can say with almost 100% certainty that he and Jigsaw were having a secret affair behind their wives' backs. Doctor Gordon, in a fit of jealous rage, was going to come out and tell Jill the whole story. What good would it do Jigsaw to keep him alive?! His whole life was going to come undone!!!

Pardon my passionate post, but everyone saying Jigsaw was willing to KEEP GORDON ALIVE after he was about to betray their affair is so unbelievably unrealistic to me.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum