HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.


You are not connected. Please login or register

New moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New moderators on 22/03/09, 09:44 pm

Vinc360

avatar
Admin
Admin
Bev, Cameron and tobinbellpwns are the 3 mods on this forum

PM them or me if you have any problem or think that a thread should be deleted.

View user profile

2 Re: New moderators on 24/03/09, 04:44 pm

Banned Dog

avatar
Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
Vinc360 wrote:Bev, Cameron and tobinbellpwns are the 3 mods on this forum

PM them or me if you have any problem or think that a thread should be deleted.
Why was I removed with no notification? Suspect

View user profile

3 Re: New moderators on 24/03/09, 04:57 pm

light101dark

avatar
Blog Editor
Blog Editor
Attack Dog wrote:Why was I removed with no notification? Suspect

owned.

View user profile

4 Re: New moderators on 24/03/09, 06:12 pm

Vinc360

avatar
Admin
Admin
Attack Dog wrote:
Vinc360 wrote:Bev, Cameron and tobinbellpwns are the 3 mods on this forum

PM them or me if you have any problem or think that a thread should be deleted.
Why was I removed with no notification? Suspect

I PMed you

if you didn't get the PM, it's not my decision. Apparently the forum itself thinks I have "performed too many moderating decisions in relation to you"

meaning that I moved/deleted or edited too many of your posts/threads for you to be a mod.

I'll try to fix this, I just didn't find out how yet :/


_________________
Saw VI - 10.23.09
View user profile

5 Re: New moderators on 24/03/09, 06:33 pm

Banned Dog

avatar
Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
Vinc360 wrote:
Attack Dog wrote:
Vinc360 wrote:Bev, Cameron and tobinbellpwns are the 3 mods on this forum

PM them or me if you have any problem or think that a thread should be deleted.
Why was I removed with no notification? Suspect

I PMed you

if you didn't get the PM, it's not my decision. Apparently the forum itself thinks I have "performed too many moderating decisions in relation to you"

meaning that I moved/deleted or edited too many of your posts/threads for you to be a mod.

I'll try to fix this, I just didn't find out how yet :/
Nope, didn't get any PM.

And how many decisions did you make in relation to me? Lol, I was only aware of that one. It's kay though, not much moderating to be done here anyway.

View user profile

6 Re: New moderators on 24/03/09, 06:35 pm

Vinc360

avatar
Admin
Admin
Only 3 actually.


_________________
Saw VI - 10.23.09
View user profile

7 Re: New moderators on 24/03/09, 06:51 pm

tobinbellpwns

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
coolio, i'm still a mod!


i'll do my job well

View user profile

8 Re: New moderators on 24/03/09, 07:33 pm

Bev

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
No spammers will get passed us tbh.

View user profile

9 Re: New moderators on 24/03/09, 08:57 pm

ribcaged

avatar
Blog Editor
Blog Editor
Damn, I was going to apply. afro

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum