HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

This forum is no longer supported, please visit www.houseofjigsaw2.com instead for the latest on the Saw series!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amanda Fans Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 25/04/09, 08:26 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
The story is still incomplete and won't be finished until VI is out. With the way time is flying, October 23rd will be here before we know it.

View user profile

27 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 25/04/09, 08:28 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
it has been a quick year, hasn't it?? jesus peter, i thought i was the only one who felt that way.

hopefully the take advantage of the little screen time the movie will be permitted. i have a good feeling they will. even mark burg sounds like he genuinely cares how this movie turns out.

View user profile

28 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 25/04/09, 08:32 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I do hope after this movie if a Saw VII and beyond is to happen, the crew gives Saw a rest for a year. I love the series but the public and even some fans are tired from so many yearly sequels and too many can cause a mass loss of interest. Plus, a year off gives them the time to craft a truly great script.

View user profile

29 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 25/04/09, 08:35 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
agreed.

if they want to continue past VI, they should make the public miss the series a little. in the eye of the public, 7 + movies in 7 + years is total overkill and makes it rather unappealing. the $$$ declined with saw IV and it declined further with V. no matter how good VI is, it may just continue this trend. they're getting tired of the series.

now, if they take off a year or two, then people's interest may be sparked when they hear the news of a new sequel.

View user profile

30 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 25/04/09, 08:40 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
That's just what I mean. I wouldn't object to Saw going for more sequels after VI as long as the story is good, but breaktime is a must after VI, IMHO.

View user profile

31 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 25/04/09, 08:45 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
yeh. i think it would be the best move at this point

so anyway,

i love amanda I love you

View user profile

32 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 25/04/09, 08:48 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Amanda is the greatest. I still would've loved to have seen how she would've fared as her own Jigsaw Killer, rather than the direction Saw III took her in (with all due respect to fans who liked that direction). I think Amanda had the potential to truly shine as her own villain and someone who wasn't inherently good or evil, rather just a representation of the grey area we all have. I guess that's a concept that can still be shown or used in future sequels.

View user profile

33 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 25/04/09, 08:49 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
DOJ wrote:Amanda is the greatest. I still would've loved to have seen how she would've fared as her own Jigsaw Killer, rather than the direction Saw III took her in (with all due respect to fans who liked that direction). I think Amanda had the potential to truly shine as her own villain and someone who wasn't inherently good or evil, rather just a representation of the grey area we all have. I guess that's a concept that can still be shown or used in future sequels.
i believe that's what she was. the problem is that that grey area got infested with shades of black. those shades were hoffman Wink

View user profile

34 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 25/04/09, 08:57 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
And it's up to the grey to outshine the black Very Happy

View user profile

35 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 26/04/09, 06:14 pm

I'd have loved to see Mandy as the new Jigsaw.

View user profile

36 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 26/04/09, 06:18 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I guess if Saw continues past VI and her fate is somewhat open-ended, it can happen.

View user profile

37 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 26/04/09, 06:33 pm

I don't think the chances are that big, after Saw III. I just hope to see her alive and well, making her own way into the world. And, of course, playing an important part in how things will turn up, as she always did Wink

View user profile

38 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 26/04/09, 06:38 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
The future of Saw is uncertain, with the producers saying they'll keep making the movies as long as they make profits, but who knows if they could change their minds.

View user profile

39 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 26/04/09, 06:41 pm

Personally I'd like the series to end at VII. Not only it seems fitting for the series to have Two Trilogies + and "ending" movie, but a 7th movie can make more room for a better script and a possible Amanda resurrection Wink

TBH If Amanda turns out to be alive, I wouldn't mind a Saw VII, VIII... Very Happy

View user profile

40 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 26/04/09, 06:47 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I wouldn't mind the series going on for infinity if Amanda was alive Cool

I kind of like that title for a Saw movie. Saw: Infinity.

View user profile

41 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 03/05/09, 03:42 pm

saydaysago0009

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I think she was the deepest character in the entire series. We really got the most backstory on her, out of all of them

View user profile

42 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 03/05/09, 05:00 pm

I think we have more backstory of John, but I agree that she is the deepest character of them all.

View user profile

43 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 03/05/09, 06:42 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
IMO, John probably has the deepest backstory overall and Hoffman is close behind. I feel Amanda is very underdeveloped so far.

View user profile

44 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 05/05/09, 11:55 am

I agree. We NEED more backstory on Amanda. I hope Saw VI will provide us with some quality flashbacks with her.

View user profile

45 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 05/05/09, 12:10 pm

saydaysago0009

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Dissociation wrote:I think we have more backstory of John, but I agree that she is the deepest character of them all.

i agree about John, but i just meant all of the ones other than John.

View user profile

46 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 05/05/09, 12:12 pm

saydaysago0009

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
saw VI is actually supposed to give us those flashbacks about Amanda. That's why she is back on the cast list for Saw VI

View user profile

47 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 06/05/09, 06:17 am

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
It's unknown what flashback scenes she'll have, though.

View user profile

48 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 06/05/09, 06:19 am

I dont think we┬┤ll see any scene that has to do with her past. All the flashbacks will probably in connection to Hoffman or John.

View user profile

49 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 06/05/09, 01:13 pm

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
We do know that she'll have flashbacks with Hoffman and John, Patrick even said that it's the main reason why she's in Saw VI.

50 Re: Amanda Fans Thread on 09/05/09, 05:27 pm

oh god, I love Amanda Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum