HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Strangers

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Strangers on 22/04/09, 04:20 pm

Strahm1234

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
This was the scariest movie I have ever seen. Has anyone else seen this?

View user profile

2 Re: The Strangers on 22/04/09, 05:02 pm

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
I thought it sucked tbh. It didn't scare me at all... but I heard it's the kind of movie you HAVE to watch in the theater to get the full experience...

3 Re: The Strangers on 22/04/09, 05:16 pm

Strahm1234

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Vinc360 wrote:I thought it sucked tbh. It didn't scare me at all... but I heard it's the kind of movie you HAVE to watch in the theater to get the full experience...

Really? What did you not like about it?

View user profile

4 Re: The Strangers on 22/04/09, 05:27 pm

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
Lack of scares + the fact that it was just a simple slasher flick with ONLY 2 MAIN CHARACTERS.

It was boring, and long... IMO

5 Re: The Strangers on 25/04/09, 11:41 pm

Jeff Gordon

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I think The Strangers was one of the scariest of this decade IMO. I like the fact that it focused on two adult characters you actually gave a damn about. The "boredom" for me was rising suspense, and the scares came from... Well, the killers sneaking around and F'ing with the couple o_O .

The Strangers was a great experience, something that mixed the realistic with the "slasher", Texas Chainsaw Massacre style (though I thought one of the worst parts was in fact the unnecessary TCM rip intro). It left me wanting more, and at the same time knowing that the sort of stuff pulled off would just get tired if done again... There's a sequel coming, I hope they find a way to make it just as fresh.

View user profile

6 Re: The Strangers on 09/01/10, 02:06 pm

sarcastica

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Oh god. This movie does not deserve a sequel.

View user profile

7 Re: The Strangers on 10/01/10, 10:10 am

molcoo

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
It was an okay little thriller. Not great by any means (it fell apart in the second act with a barrel of overused cliches), but it did have a creepy atmosphere and some moderately scary killers.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum