HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

This forum is no longer supported, please visit www.houseofjigsaw2.com instead for the latest on the Saw series!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TONS of new stuff on Kevin's Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TONS of new stuff on Kevin's Blog on 11/05/09, 11:23 pm

Vinc360

Admin
Admin
If you have followed the link to Kevin's blog in the user bar recently, you may have noticed a LOT of new info on Kevin's blog, from pics of the editing room and from the set to a lot of new cast info, you'll probably find a lot of that stuff interesting as a Saw fan!

Can't wait to see more

I wished we had already seen a pic of Amanda, but it wouldnt surprise me if we dont see anything of her until the movie actually comes out.

There are a lot of new characters what I personally dont like that much. I dont need new people or stories if it´s the final movie. I want to see more of the past and finally a good ending including the interesting characters we already have.

View user profile

IgJayAwSay

Jigsaw copycat
Jigsaw copycat
I clicked on the link and I have to say I'm disappointed.

"Not Found

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found."

This is only enough information to keep me entertained for about a week. Where is all the good stuff? Very disappointed.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum