HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saw III Fan Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Saw III Fan Thread on 25/06/09, 08:37 am

molcoo

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Every Saw film on here so far has a fan thread, so I decided to start one for Saw III.

I personally love this installment, It's the best in the series - best script, best acting, etc.

Last edited by molcoo on 09/01/10, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Saw III Fan Thread on 25/06/09, 10:37 am

I LOVE SAW3. I think I like it even more than Saw.
of course SAW is special, but there was more Amanda in SAW 3 Wink

the only thing I didnt like was Jeffs character. I still think he´s totally annoying and nothing but an idit. The idea about his test was great and I even liked his character in the script. This tells me that guy is just a bad actor.
Eric was in a similiar situation and Donnie Wahlberg was amazing in his role.

Anyway, I love SAW 3 mainly for Amanda, I admit that. You seldom see such deep characters in movies.

View user profile

3 Re: Saw III Fan Thread on 25/06/09, 04:16 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
i love saw III. it's my favorite saw movie and in my top 3 or 5 movies of all time. i love the characters, the plot, the themes, and ending. it's rare you see such deep character development in a horror movie, or any movie. i loved how it focused on just 4 characters. it allows the audience to get to know them well. it was also probably the first movie "for the fans," since it had things in it that a casual movie-goer wouldn't really understand.

great great movie cheers

View user profile

4 Re: Saw III Fan Thread on 10/01/10, 07:37 pm

molcoo

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Words cannot describe how much I love this installment. The script is well rounded, the character development is impressive, the execution is solid and tight, the suspense is gripping, and the actors overall do a fantastic job.

It really doesn't deserve the flack it gets.

View user profile

5 Re: Saw III Fan Thread on 08/11/10, 12:17 am

brandy

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
<3

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum