HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

This forum is no longer supported, please visit www.houseofjigsaw2.com instead for the latest on the Saw series!

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.I.P. HOJ

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 10:56 am

iluvjigsaw

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
molcoo wrote:It's funny when you think about it. All of this just because some members expressed their disdain towards other members being banned.

The head honchos at Lionsgate are going to have Nya's ass on a platter for sure.

It's not just because they were banned, but because they were banned for no reason.

Nya is on a power trip and when he continues to ban good contributing members then HOJ is no longer a conducive place for Saw fans to gather.

For god sakes I got banned in December for no reason. Aaron was banned Bev, Zander it's absolutely ridiculous!

Hopefully Lionsgate or whoever will wake up and decide oh hey this guy is a psychotic let's hire someone new

Shocked

View user profile

27 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 11:12 am

the thing

Victim
Victim
Yeah... Nya might not be the ideal administrator. He might even be tired of running the forum anyway.

He showed some very hypocritical moderating over the past few months and it got way out of hand. The fact that Bev's reason for being banned was specifically typed in as "no reason" speaks for itself. Megan was banned for something in her signature, which is ridiculous, and she wasn't even online to see the announcement about it. Aaron, Kelsey, and I were all banned for joking around with a hypersensitive member. And, well, Cameron's banning needs no explanation... it's as ridiculous as any of the other bans.

View user profile

28 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 11:34 am

iluvjigsaw

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Cameron may piss off a lot of members but it's only because people don't understand his sense of humor

which sucks because they're missing out on a terrific member of HOJ imo. He even posted about Saw VI! Lol

not to mention Nya has always harbored hatred for him which is quite sick it's like he's jealous of Cameron

fucking psychotic if you ask me

Oh and for those who don't know, when everyone thought that Adam was spamming the board the last few times it was really Nya making it look like he was doing "his job"

silent

View user profile

29 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 11:48 am

molcoo

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Nya once seemed like a kind and fun guy. Now he's just descended into complete douchebaggery.

I'm thinking his change of behavior has something to do with the recession and him getting unemployed and whatnot. He goes on a "banning spree" to release his anger and frustration.

View user profile

30 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 01:05 pm

Town Idiot25

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Does anybody think my Ban was unreasonable?

It was declared "innepropriate" that I asked what you guys wouldve wanted to happen with Saw VII if hypothetically Tobin Bell died, would you want like to cancel Saw VII or get a new actor or what. I was banned for making that topic.

View user profile

31 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 01:10 pm

MrVulls5789

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Town Idiot25 wrote:Does anybody think my Ban was unreasonable?

It was declared "innepropriate" that I asked what you guys wouldve wanted to happen with Saw VII if hypothetically Tobin Bell died, would you want like to cancel Saw VII or get a new actor or what. I was banned for making that topic.

Were you seriously banned for that? Mad

View user profile

32 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 01:17 pm

Town Idiot25

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
MrVulls5789 wrote:

yes sir

View user profile

33 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 01:22 pm

AlexJigsy

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Town Idiot25 wrote:
MrVulls5789 wrote:

yes sir
Maybe Lionsgate stands over administrator, and they consider that that thread is indecent. Well but I don't think this reason is good enough to ban the member thought. Lionsgate does.
Everything I've written above is my personal opinion.

View user profile

34 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 02:22 pm

Town Idiot25

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
whatever, I just made a video of what happened on House of Jigsaw so everybody knows the truth. Its uploading on youtube and should be up in 30 minutes

View user profile

35 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 03:51 pm

Mihv

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Wow; all of this amazes me.

I remember when I first joined HOJ in March of 2006 and he seemed pretty cool... a little moody at times, but for the most part it was okay. Things change though, apparently.

@Town Idiot, I think that's a stupid reason to get banned, but then again, so is 'no reason'. Can't say these bans surprise me though, after almost the same thing happened several months ago (maybe it was earlier, can't remember) when he went on a banning spree and there were a lot of people leaving HOJ.

I will miss HOJ, as I've been a member for nearly 4 years; it's odd to imagine it gone. Let's hope it's temporary, and if so, that Nya is relieved of his administrative privilages.

View user profile

36 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 05:29 pm

Peter

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
The last i knew of him, Nyabzns stepped down and left HOJ, with this administrator running things. Was this all a lie or something? And now people are getting banned for no reason, and then the place has been shut?

Ok, well i dont know whats going on, but my interest in the franchise has been dwindling over the years and if there was one place that was good to keep spirits high for a new movie it was the forums. With HOJ gone, i doubt il see another Saw movie. Whats the point if you cant go onto HOJ afterwards and discuss it.

View user profile

37 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 05:46 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
Peter wrote:The last i knew of him, Nyabzns stepped down and left HOJ, with this administrator running things. Was this all a lie or something? And now people are getting banned for no reason, and then the place has been shut?

Ok, well i dont know whats going on, but my interest in the franchise has been dwindling over the years and if there was one place that was good to keep spirits high for a new movie it was the forums. With HOJ gone, i doubt il see another Saw movie. Whats the point if you cant go onto HOJ afterwards and discuss it.
The guy got rid of his administrator status on nyabzns and moved into the account of "Administrator," which is pretty strange, but it's the truth. He banned a bunch of people for silly reasons and some for no reason at all.

View user profile

38 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 06:00 pm

MasterChief3624

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Peter wrote:Ok, well i dont know whats going on, but my interest in the franchise has been dwindling over the years and if there was one place that was good to keep spirits high for a new movie it was the forums. With HOJ gone, i doubt il see another Saw movie. Whats the point if you cant go onto HOJ afterwards and discuss it.
The point is to enjoy it just like any other SAW movie, talk amongst your similar interest friends, and just chalk another one up for a good SAW movie... You don't honestly watch the SAW films just to talk on the forums, right? That would be plain ridiculous.

View user profile

39 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 06:07 pm

molcoo

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
the thing wrote:
Peter wrote:The last i knew of him, Nyabzns stepped down and left HOJ, with this administrator running things. Was this all a lie or something? And now people are getting banned for no reason, and then the place has been shut?

The guy got rid of his administrator status on nyabzns and moved into the account of "Administrator," which is pretty strange, but it's the truth. He banned a bunch of people for silly reasons and some for no reason at all.
I wonder why he went out of his way to do all of that; moving from one account to another, and on top of that, shamelessly lying to us. I feel like a damn fool now for actually believing that he left and that the admin was another person.

Nya was better off just admitting that it was impossible for him to leave HOJ, instead of trying to fabricate the truth. I would have kept my respect for him.........

View user profile

40 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 06:33 pm

Town Idiot25

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ52lwqRCAc
This should explain everything

View user profile

41 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 06:58 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Town Idiot, while I won't argue some of your postings made you live up to your screename, you were a decent member overall and definitely didn't deserve a ban for what you got it for.

View user profile

42 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 07:42 pm

Dr. Finkelstein

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I'm surprised I didn't get banned for something after hearing how many others got banned. I had one thread get deleted (the Adam Lambert thread) because apparently it was offensive but that's about it.

At this point I think when Lionsgate and every important person in regards to the Saw franchise sees and/or hears about the biggest forum and news resource for the movies got closed they will flip shit. Especially because there is no real reason for it being closed down in the first place.

View user profile

43 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 08:06 pm

Town Idiot25

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
DOJ wrote:Town Idiot, while I won't argue some of your postings made you live up to your screename, you were a decent member overall and definitely didn't deserve a ban for what you got it for.
thank you

View user profile

44 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 08:10 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I understand Nya may have done what he did closing the board down to get rid of Adam more easily, but he didn't have to go to such an extreme to do it. It's like burning down a building where tenants are living inside just to get rid of the rats and roaches inside it. You don't just tear down someone's home in the process.

View user profile

45 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 09:14 pm

Giovanni

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Nice analogy DOJ

View user profile

46 Re: R.I.P. HOJ on 10/01/10, 09:46 pm

Town Idiot25

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
DOJ wrote:\It's like burning down a building where tenants are living inside