HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

This forum is no longer supported, please visit www.houseofjigsaw2.com instead for the latest on the Saw series!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Expectations for Saw VI

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 05/05/09, 12:16 pm

saydaysago0009

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
comes out October 23 correct?

View user profile

27 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 05/05/09, 05:06 pm

yes

View user profile

28 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 15/05/09, 07:03 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
amanda is dead.

you think this would be incredibly obvious by now.

View user profile

29 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 24/06/09, 05:30 pm

CourtxCollision

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I wish she wasnt.
but im afraid to say she is. Sad

View user profile

30 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 24/06/09, 06:03 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
Most likely she is but we won't know for sure until October 23rd and even then who's to say she won't be the next Gordon in that her final fate is never explicitly shown (like Gordon). I'm keeping an open mind about the whole thing until the movie is out.

View user profile

31 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 24/06/09, 08:47 pm

jigsaw11korn

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I think the over all movie will be mind blowing!

I have a high confidence in Kevin!

also I feel confident in the movie. I havnt felt this way since saw 3.9 But I have loved them all so my gut isnt trust worthy but saw 3 is my favorite in series )

I hope that it tops saw 3 for me in every way!

View user profile

32 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 24/06/09, 09:00 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I have a very strong feeling this movie will be one of the very best of the series and an installment many fans will look back on fondly.

View user profile

33 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 24/06/09, 09:46 pm

molcoo

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
I also hope that it tops Saw III. From what I've seen so far, it looks like Kevin won't disappoint!

View user profile

34 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 24/06/09, 09:57 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
One thing I think they're doing well so far is not disclosing too much about the film itself, making it more surprising when we go see it on October 23rd.

View user profile

35 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 24/06/09, 10:07 pm

molcoo

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
DOJ wrote:One thing I think they're doing well so far is not disclosing too much about the film itself, making it more surprising when we go see it on October 23rd.
They haven't even released a damn poster or promotional picture yet, let alone a trailer.

View user profile

36 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 24/06/09, 10:11 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
All a good thing, IMO. I felt with Saw III and IV, they released too much.

View user profile

37 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 24/06/09, 10:27 pm

jigsaw11korn

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
Yeah I mhappy with no info.

But at the same time I would like maby One pic. Just something that we could analze for hours but not to important to the story!

View user profile

38 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 25/06/09, 08:49 am

molcoo

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
DOJ wrote:All a good thing, IMO. I felt with Saw III and IV, they released too much.
But why not just a simple poster? I know they don't want to release much so it'll be a big surprise for the audience, and I can respect that, but............honestly, come on now. It's already nearing July and they haven't got one damn thing. NOT ONE!

View user profile

39 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 25/06/09, 10:46 am

I can wait. posters or trailers show nothing about the story anyway. And I dont care that much about the traps, so I wouldnt have problems with having no posters etc. at all.

I also believe we wont be disappointed. Greutert seemed to know what he is doing and after reading a lot in his blog I think he really gives his best AND he´s an Amanda fan Smile

View user profile

40 Re: Expectations for Saw VI on 25/06/09, 04:04 pm

the thing

Victim
Victim
i suppose VI is going to be patrick's and marcus' attempt to give fans everywhere that feeling they had during their favorite entry of the series. however, the announcement of VII and VIII and maybe IX has dramatically lowered my expectations. i don't doubt that the full cut of the movie is good, but i honestly just can't see the producers letting much if any of the juicy stuff into the film. they seem to care more about the gore and shock value more than the quality of the story based on recent interviews.

maybe i'm not being fair but if the movie really does end up sucking at least i won't experience yet another disastrous letdown What a Face

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum