HOUSE OF JIGSAW 2

The ultimate community of fans for the SAW movie franchise by Lionsgate. This is the home for the most passionate fans of the highest grossing horror movie franchise of all time.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rate The Saw Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rate The Saw Game on 10/01/10, 07:03 pm

DOJ

Jigsaw apprentice
Jigsaw apprentice
I'd give a 7/10. The game was enjoyable enough, had a good plot that tied into the films cleverly enough and I definitely got a strong Saw vibe from it throughout. The game felt like it combined aspects of all of the films into one nice package. On the downside though, the combat system made fighting a chore and led to cheap deaths on multiple occasions, some puzzles were just too tedious and ridiculously OTT with their difficulty and the lack of any of Clouser's scores definitely sort of took away from the authenticity of the Saw experience. There were also some glaring logic errors, like why Tapp never bothers removing the shoes of the dead minions and wearing them himself so hazards like broken glass aren't an issue, and why he can't pocket items like lighters and revolvers, rather than having to discard one for the other.

Despite this, I liked the game well enough and had fun with it, but I don't see myself replaying it very often at all due to the terrible combat and some very tedious puzzles that I would dread going through again the second time around. A 7/10 is a good rating for it, I think. Good, but falls short of being great.

View user profile

2 Re: Rate The Saw Game on 24/04/10, 11:41 pm

brandy

Just woke up here
Just woke up here
5/10
wasn't what i expected

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum